RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Riverside Police Department delivered Thanksgiving meals to families in the area on Thursday.
They used money collected during the department’s “No Shave November” fundraiser to buy several pies, turkeys, and other Thanksgiving goodies.
The department says the initiative will continue into December for the Christmas holiday.
You can leave a donation with officers or drop them off at the police department, located at 1791 Harshman Road.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account