DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police continue to investigate the shooting deaths of two men at an apartment complex last week.
The shooting happened on August 5 at an apartment complex on South Euclid Avenue.
Chrishawn Perkins, 25 years old, was pronounced dead at the scene. Darryl Guy, 25 years old of Dayton, was pronounced dead later at Miami Valley Hospital.
Detectives say they have no reason to believe there was anyone else involved in the incident. Authorities are awaiting lab results to confirm those beliefs.
- Springfield leaders, community members work to improve racial equity in city
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip