HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – The man that Huber Heights Police say tried to use a fake $50 bill has made contact with detectives, Huber Heights Police said.
The incident happened at around 4 pm on September 24 at the Speedway in the 8100 block of Old Troy. Huber Heights Police say the man attempted to use a $50 bill that was found to be fake and they want to speak with the man to get more information.
On Facebook, the department says that the man made contact with detectives who are continuing to investigate the incident.
- Organizers talk impact of Bellbrook Sugar Maple Festival Cancellation
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- Report labels the best and worst states for children during the pandemic
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Above normal temperatures likely for Spring