DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports of an armed robbery at a Dayton Family Dollar store.
It happened just before 9:40 pm at the store located at 3222 Salem Avenue.
Officials could not immediately say if anyone has been injured or if the suspect or suspects involved got away with any cash or merchandise.
2 NEWS is on the way and working to learn more about this developing story.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump