DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports of an armed robbery at a Dayton Family Dollar store.
It happened just before 9:40 pm at the store located at 3222 Salem Avenue.
Officials could not immediately say if anyone has been injured or if the suspect or suspects involved got away with any cash or merchandise.
2 NEWS is on the way and working to learn more about this developing story.
- Bellbrook women’s soccer team climbs thousands of stairs to raise money
- Dayton woman awarded $500k grant to restore historic YWCA building in West Dayton
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township