DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports of a shooting Monday afternoon in Dayton.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just after 1 p.m. in the 200 block of Santa Clara Avenue.
A 911 caller told authorities that a person had been shot in the side, and that a fight may have just taken place.
Officials could not immediately confirm any information about a victim or possible suspects.
We are working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice