DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner has identified the body of a man found in a Dayton home back on November 20.
The body of Zachary Fields, 21, was discovered by police in a building on Springfield Street.
According to authorities, an officer called in a report of a body found shortly after 6 am in the 700 block of Springfield Street near N. Irwin Street. Shortly after 7 am, homicide detectives and evidence team were called to the scene.
The cause of death has not yet been determined. 2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they are released.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Making military history accessible by keeping veteran’s stories alive
- .25 percent earned income tax levy on the ballot for Troy residents
- Ohio State preparing for Nebraska not a national championship
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place