TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after an armed robbery at a Trotwood Dollar General store.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 7:20 p.m. at the store located at 4000 Salem Avenue.
We’re told a male suspect walked into the business and threatened the store clerk with a gun before fleeing the scene.
Officials could not immediately say if any cash or merchandise was taken. No injuries have been reported.
K-9 units were called in to try and track the suspect.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Miami Valley 1B vaccination clinics fill up, Ohio supply doesn’t meet demand
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: Nearly 80 additional deaths overnight