HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – Huber Heights Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Family Dollar Monday evening.
According to police, a man entered the Family Dollar on Old Troy Pike at around 8:30 pm Monday and pointed a gun at the clerk, demanding money.
The suspect left the store without stealing anything. A K-9 unit was used to help with the search of the suspect, but the suspect was not located.
Police continue to investigate the incident.
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process
- Lights at Historic Clifton Mill to begin this Friday, guidelines in place for COVID-19