ENGLEWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating an armed robbery at a cell phone store in Englewood.
Dispatch tells 2 NEWS that it happened at 1160 South Main Street, which is listed as a Verizon store.
It was reported that two men in masks robbed an employee there at gunpoint. They fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, cell phones, and tablets.
No injuries were reported.
- Ohio unemployment numbers raise another 200,000
- CarMax to furlough more than 15,000 associates
- Georgia bar owner removes $3,714 worth of bills stapled to the walls to give to unemployed staff
- Record 16.8 million have sought US jobless aid since virus crisis began
- Dayton health centers get $1.7M in coronavirus relief grants