ENGLEWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating an armed robbery at a cell phone store in Englewood.
Dispatch tells 2 NEWS that it happened at 1160 South Main Street, which is listed as a Verizon store.
It was reported that two men in masks robbed an employee there at gunpoint. They fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, cell phones, and tablets.
No injuries were reported.
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Company recalls beef sold in Ohio due to possible contamination