HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating reports of a hit and run in Harrison Township.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 6:30 pm on North Dixie Drive near Tangy Court.
A male was reportedly struck by a silver vehicle last seen going north. The victim was conscious, but medics were sent to the scene.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020