SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — Police are investigating after a finding a woman injured in Springfield.
Officers responded to a disturbance call on Selma Road, near Rice Street, just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.
Police found a woman injured a short distance away, near the intersection of East Southern Avenue and Tibbetts Avenue. The woman said she has been injured at the Selma Road location.
Police are working to learn if the woman was shot or stabbed. She suffered a wound to her back.
Medics took the woman to Springfield Regional Medical Center with reported non-life threatening injuries.
Police say no one is in custody.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Springfield Police.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Dayton Police looking for vehicles tied to man being shot in eye with BB, pellet gun
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- “Triangle Park” film set to highlight Dayton Triangle’s