BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Beavercreek Police have identified the two men found dead at a home on Roselawn Drive late Tuesday afternoon.
Brothers Carl Lichtenberg, 50, and John Lichtenberg, 53, both died from what appears to be gunshot wounds, according to police. The incident is being investigated as a possible homicide/suicide.
Beavercreek Police said that there is no suspected involvement from other individuals.
2 NEWS will continue to follow this story and keep you updated when more information is available.
- 13 horses killed in crash on Missouri highway
- Wayne High School to ease students back into in-person learning this week
- ‘It brings happy tears to my eyes’: Best friend reunion at pumpkin patch goes viral
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role
- Behavioral Health Unit at Grandview to move by Nov. 15