DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — An adult and child were both severely injured after a car hit them while they loaded their SUV’s trunk on Catalpa Drive early Saturday morning.
Dayton Police said they were sent to the scene shortly after 3 a.m. and found a driver had rear-ended a vehicle, pinning a 13-year-old child and a 25-year-old.
The child was taken to Dayton Children’s and the adult was taken to Miami Valley Hospital. The driver that rear-ended their vehicle was taken into custody.
The condition of both victims is currently unknown. WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?