TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Police were called to Friendship Village Retirement Community Friday morning on the report of a bomb at the facility.
Trotwood Police told 2 NEWS a disgruntled employee made threatening remarks which were overheard by another person who then called police. The building was searched and no threat was found.
Police said the threat was deemed not to be credible.
- Trump drags ‘stone cold loser’ Mitch McConnell for not helping overturn election
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- Prince Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support
- Sixth victim in South Carolina mass shooting dies
- Woman in serious condition, child hospitalized after crash in Dayton