HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – Authorities say three people have been injured in a shooting in Harrison Township.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS the shooting was reported just before 8:30 p.m. in the 5000 block of Northcutt Place, at an apartment complex. They could not immediately confirm how severe the injuries are, but a Sergeant tells us one person was shot in the leg.
A suspect in a white vehicle was seen leaving the scene.
A man called 911 and told dispatchers that someone came into their residence at the Northland Village Apartments and opened fire.
The caller reported that he was shot in the leg, and another person had been shot in the chest and arm.
- Dayton Police: 15 arrested after protests
- Mayor Whaley announces curfew for downtown
- Ohio order signed to reopen daycare centers; officially reopen Sunday
- National Guard activated, moving into Columbus; curfew announced
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest