CELINA, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Celina has been advised that Dayton Power and Light will be making permanent repairs to its failing Air Brake Switch equipment.
The repairs are to take place at the South Sugar Street Electric Substation from 12:01 a.m. May 30 and have estimated the repairs to take eight hours.
If the repairs are postponed due to inclement weather, the alternate start date would be May 31 at 12:01 a.m.
The Celina Police Department asks that residents not call local police or utility companies to report this outage.
- Texas 7-Eleven becomes ultimate gamer’s paradise
- Montgomery County dispatch center undergoes renovation
- California woman accused of questioning man’s immigration status, then attacking him with laptop
- Premier Health now using one emergency physician provider for all locations
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm