DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A small memorial has begun forming at the Dayton Public Library, site of the fatal stolen police cruiser crash that killed two 6-year-old girls on Monday.
The memorial began appearing overnight and features flowers, a candle, and other items.
Seven children and one adult were in the car that was struck by the stolen police cruiser, killing two of the children and critically injuring one other.
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening
- Lawsuit filed against roofing contractor for allegedly ripping off tornado victims
- State launches new program between schools, businesses
- Virginia officer dies after being dragged by vehicle fleeing traffic stop
- ‘Sopranos’ actress says Weinstein raped her in the mid-1990s