DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A small memorial has begun forming at the Dayton Public Library, site of the fatal stolen police cruiser crash that killed two 6-year-old girls on Monday.
The memorial began appearing overnight and features flowers, a candle, and other items.
Seven children and one adult were in the car that was struck by the stolen police cruiser, killing two of the children and critically injuring one other.
- City of Dayton to make announcement on Dayton Police Department
- Miami Valley colleges cancel student vaccination clinics using Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Cicadas emerging at earlier dates in some parts of Ohio
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage