DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Despite a slightly premature push of a button, the tree lighting ceremony at Carillon Historical Park was a success!
The fourth annual ‘A Carillon Christmas‘ has returned to the park and once again features a 200 ft. tall light display with more than 20,000 bulbs.
Visitors also enjoyed live music, train rides, and other holiday-themed activities.
“We seem to get a bigger crowd every year we do it. It’s really special that these folks come out because we hope it’s a beloved icon here at Carillon Park, and we hope they come back throughout the season.
A Carillon Christmas is open through December 30 with proceeds supporting Dayton History.
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- ‘The Hub’ innovation center in Dayton Arcade celebrates grand opening
- Health leaders, businesses believe the community will decide health priorities
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’