BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman was taken to the hospital after she was hit by a car in Beavercreek Thursday night.
The Dayton post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol tells 2 NEWS it happened in the 3300 block of Ravenwood Road around 10:45 pm.
The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Trump orders Chinese owner of TikTok to sell US assets
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach