DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A pedestrian was injured after he was struck by a vehicle in Dayton early Thursday morning.
Police responded to the intersection of E. First Street and N. Keowee Street to reports of a man laying in the street, screaming. When officers arrived, they found a man with a leg injury.
According to police, the man claimed he was hit by a semi-truck that left the scene, although authorities have not confirmed that it was a semi-truck that hit him.
Medics transported the man to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed