MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) — The City of Moraine is reopening Payne Recreation Centers gym to a maximum of eight people at a time Monday, July 6.
Aerobics classes will also resume Monday with a maximum of nine people per class.
Classes vary in intensity and will go from Monday until Saturday of each week. Click here to see the schedule that the city released.
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections
- 1 hospitalized after 2 car accident on Germantown Street