DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Law enforcement believes drugs and alcohol could have played a role in a crash that sent a car into a home on Friday.
The crash happened just after midnight on Genessee Avenue. A crash report indicates the driver lost control and hit the corner of a house.
There were people inside at the time, though they were uninjured.
Authorities say drugs and alcohol are suspected as factors in the accident.
- Mayor praises peaceful protest in Piqua
- Lily’s Bistro gives back to protesters after window busted in Saturday night protests
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice