FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – Wright State University leaders hosted a free Thanksgiving dinner for those still on campus over break.
The annual Raidersgiving happened Thursday afternoon at the Nutter Center. Chefs prepared traditional Thanksgiving favorites as well as a number of Indian dishes.
The event gives Wright State students, faculty, and alums a chance to share a meal for the holiday.
Organizers say about 300 people took part in the meal.
This was the eighth year for the event.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account