PIQUA, Ohio (WDTN) – The Miami County OSU Extension is having a food distribution event at its Upper Valley Career Center on Saturday, March 28, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
According to an email WDTN.com received from staff, The Ohio National Guard will be providing the vast majority of the volunteer labor, as well as traffic control, distribution and unloading.
Shared Harvest Foodbank is providing a significant amount of food, enough to help 600 households according to the email.
It will be a no-contact distribution, people who attend will not be need their ID’s or any sort of paperwork. People will not have to sign anything or get out of their vehicles either.
For updates and more, text @miamifood to 810-10.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Dodgers star and former Dayton Dragon pulled from World Series after testing positive for COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare as hospitalizations rise in the Miami Valley
- Montgomery County reaches settlement agreements with PGO
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man