ENGLEWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio Senior Health Insurance Program was at the Heck Center in Englewood on Friday helping people look over their current Medicare coverage plans, and make changes for 2020.
During the appointments, you can change your drug and Medicare advantage plans. The open enrollment period ends December 7.
“Each year those plans change, and people that are on Medicare sometimes don’t realize those plans change until they’re already in that changed plan. Then it’s too late to do anything about it,” said Mary Leep-Pichert.
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald