BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – The Mall at Fairfield Commons and Samaritan’s Purse are coming together for Operation Christmas Child, which runs from Nov. 5 to Nov. 9.
Visitors to the mall are invited to grab an Operation Christmas Child shoebox located inside the main entrance. Once the shoeboxes are filled with things like toys, school supplies or hygiene items, they can be dropped off at a designated Operation Christmas Child drop-off location.
“Operation Christmas Child is part of our commitment to serving as a community resource and bringing the definition of Goodwill Ambassadors to life,” said Leanne Rubosky, general manager at the Mall at Fairfield Commons. “We are here to support each other during this difficult time for our community and our world.”
There are drop off locations across the Miami Valley, or you can mail your shoebox to:
PO Box 3000
Boone, NC 28607
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals