CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Cedarville University’s #CUGiveHope Day aims to raise scholarship and emergency funds for students and families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everything given to the #CUGiveHope Fund will go to students as emergency scholarship funds or other student needs for the 2020-2021 school year.
The one-day fundraising campaign takes place entirely online. You can give by clicking here.
“These gifts will provide scholarships and emergency funding to students who are facing financial hardship during this uncertain time and will make it possible for students to return to Cedarville in the future,” commented Dr. Thomas White, president of Cedarville University.
We’re told a generous supporter has kicked things off with a $50,000 donation to the fund.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine