DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man was injured after a shooting near the entrance of Grandview Medical Center Saturday afternoon.
According to regional dispatch the call came in just before 4:00. Witnesses reported hearing shots fired and seeing a dark-colored vehicle speed away.
Dayton police say one man was shot and the extent of his injuries are unknown at this time.
- Officers Recognized for Actions Following Oregon District Shooting
- OneFifteen Opens New Living Facility
- Ohio Treasurer Calls for Small Business Grants
- Police investigate robbery, shooting in Dayton
- Jill Biden Rallying Volunteers