DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person was injured after being shot early Friday morning in Dayton.
The incident happened at a house on Martel Drive near Bellaire Ave. just before 4 am Friday.
A 9-1-1 caller said people were fighting when someone fired shot.
When police arrived, they found a person shot in the arm.
Medics were called to the scene, although the victim’s condition has not been released.
Police have not released information about suspects or any possible arrests.
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan