FAIRBORN, Ohio – One person was killed and a second person was critically injured in a crash on State Route 235 near Sandhill Road in Fairborn.
According to the Xenia Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, a Nissan Sentra driven by Chantal M. Baldwin, 35 of Huber Heights, was travelling southbound on SR 235 and drove left of center, striking a Ford Focus driving northbound.
Baldwin was pronounced dead at the scene.
Fairborn Medic 1 transported the driver of the Ford Focus to the Miami Valley Hospital with serious injuries.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center