DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – With November’s presidential election quickly approaching, so is the deadline to submit voter registrations. Registrations must be updated or completed no later than 30 days prior to an upcoming election. The deadline to register for the general election in Ohio is Oct. 5.
Those who’ve moved out of the state are encouraged to complete a voter registration cancellation form and mail it to the county board of elections of your previous place of residence.
Ohio residents can register to vote on the Secretary of State’s website. More information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen