DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Wooster-based screen printing company is partnering with the group Ohio Going Blue for a t-shirt fundraiser to benefit the family of Detective Jorge Del Rio.
“During this difficult time, we have teamed up with Liberty Screen Printing & Embroidery to bring you these beautiful memorial Detective Del Rio shirts in his honor,” the group said in a Facebook post. They add that 100 percent of the proceeds will go directly to Jorge’s family.
The manufacturer of the ‘Dayton Strong’ t-shirt is also running a fundraiser for the family. Click here to learn more.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Brookville man arrested for burglary
- Seattle mayor to ban tear gas for next 30 days amid protests
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- Lawmakers and defense officials push back on Trump’s use of U.S. Military in Washington