DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Wooster-based screen printing company is partnering with the group Ohio Going Blue for a t-shirt fundraiser to benefit the family of Detective Jorge Del Rio.
“During this difficult time, we have teamed up with Liberty Screen Printing & Embroidery to bring you these beautiful memorial Detective Del Rio shirts in his honor,” the group said in a Facebook post. They add that 100 percent of the proceeds will go directly to Jorge’s family.
The manufacturer of the ‘Dayton Strong’ t-shirt is also running a fundraiser for the family. Click here to learn more.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Biden signs 10 executive orders to tackle pandemic
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days