DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Wooster-based screen printing company is partnering with the group Ohio Going Blue for a t-shirt fundraiser to benefit the family of Detective Jorge Del Rio.
“During this difficult time, we have teamed up with Liberty Screen Printing & Embroidery to bring you these beautiful memorial Detective Del Rio shirts in his honor,” the group said in a Facebook post. They add that 100 percent of the proceeds will go directly to Jorge’s family.
The manufacturer of the ‘Dayton Strong’ t-shirt is also running a fundraiser for the family. Click here to learn more.
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low
- Chloé Zhao becomes 1st woman of color to win top DGA honor