WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man suspected in a money order theft at a local gas station.
The man is accused of getting three money orders totaling $1,200 and shortchanging the business before leaving. The incident happened at the Speedway gas station on State Route 725 in Washington Township on Sept. 4.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 222-STOP.
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Attorney says school district ‘misapplied law’ in arresting woman with no mask at football game
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- City of Springfield offering free parking at downtown garage through the end of the year