Officials: Clark County house fire caused by fireworks

Miami Valley News

CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A Clark County home caught fire Saturday due to mishandled fireworks.

The fire happened at a home on Brumbraugh Street before 7 p.m.

Fire crews on scene told 2 NEWS a man accidentally detonated fireworks inside a garage. Two people were inside the home at the time of the fire. Everyone was able to get out safely.

The man who lit the fireworks suffered minor burns to his face.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More As Seen on 2 NEWS

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More stories not to miss...

Latest News Videos

Greene County fair opens

Retiring after 50 years of work, Brunk's 'Cut N' Carve' meat shop

Low-cost vet clinic, opening in Trotwood August 28

Couples flock to Las Vegas during pandemic wedding boom

Coronavirus in Ohio update: 857 new cases, 17 hospitalizations

Old Kindles lose cellular access

More News