CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Officers issued a brief call for backup while confronting a wanted subject in Carlisle Thursday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS police attempted to detain the suspect just before 10:30 pm in the 10500 block of Jamaica Road.
The suspect struggled with the officers, prompting them to issue a “Signal 99” and request additional officers to respond to the scene.
The call for assistance was canceled quickly after once the officers were able to detain the suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
It is unclear what the suspect was wanted for, or if they were injured in the struggle.
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Wright State students could participate in campus security force with new program
- New Whiskey distilled and sold in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 5,859 new cases, 81 deaths reported
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine