CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Officers issued a brief call for backup while confronting a wanted subject in Carlisle Thursday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS police attempted to detain the suspect just before 10:30 pm in the 10500 block of Jamaica Road.
The suspect struggled with the officers, prompting them to issue a “Signal 99” and request additional officers to respond to the scene.
The call for assistance was canceled quickly after once the officers were able to detain the suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
It is unclear what the suspect was wanted for, or if they were injured in the struggle.
- Fugitive UConn student suspected in 2 murders is arrested in Maryland
- Missing Adult Alert issued for Springfield man with dementia
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Old North Dayton community still supporting tornado-impacted residents
- Tornado cleanup, rebuilding efforts continue in Harrison Township