DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio Department of Transportation is seeking public comments on upcoming projects around the state, including two in the Miami Valley.
Among the projects is the reconstruction of Salem Ave. from Riverview Ave. to North Ave. The project is proposed by the City of Dayton and is necessary to improve the deteriorated roads and improve bike access, according to ODOT.
The other project is also in the City of Dayton and includes the Wolf Creek Bikepath. The proposal would address a gap in bicycle-friendly facilities on James H. McGee Boulevard between an existing multi-use trail and the intersection of Little Richmond Road.
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses