OAKWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) — Oakwood City Schools reports all of the bathrooms at Smith Elementary are open after a second round of testing came back negative for Legionella bacteria.
The school was in the process of conducting tests throughout August when they found trace amounts of the bacteria in one of the girls’ restrooms on the second floor of Smith Elementary.
Like many buildings during the pandemic, the elementary school was closed in March. Due to the stay-at-home order that went into effect around the same time, experts do not believe anyone was exposed to the bacteria.
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Cedar Point hiring 6,500 associates for 2021 season
- Wizardry or AI? New service animates old still photos, bringing them to life
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: State receiving nearly 450,000 vaccine doses this week
- WATCH: OSHP trooper hit on I-75 NB, suffers minor injuries