OAKWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The Little Exchange recently presented a check for $20,000 to Dayton Children’s Hospital, continuing their tradition of supporting Dayton Children’s Family Resource Connection. Along with the check, school supplies were donated to help prepare families for the new school year.
The Little Exchange is a nonprofit fine gift boutique that has donated over $1.6 million to Dayton Children’s over the past 65 years.
The Family Resource Connection helps address families’ nonmedical issues that have an impact on health, as research shows there is a direct correlation to positive health outcomes and a child’s social, environmental, and behavioral factors.
The boutique is also gearing up for its Annual Holiday Open House from 11 am until 5 pm on November 3.
Anyone looking for a volunteer opportunity in Oakwood is welcome to call The Little Exchange at 937-299-1561 or stop by the shop, located at 45 Park Avenue in Oakwood.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive