NORTHMONT, Ohio (WDTN) – A local school district is conducting a school bus safety training with community safety partners ahead of the start of the 2019-2020 school year.
Northmont City Schools overturned a school bus in the parking lot of Northmont Middle School and gave public safety personnel and CareFlight, as well as transportation staff, an opportunity to work through training should an incident involving an overturned school bus occur.
Check out some photos of the training HERE:
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week
- Crews respond to ‘fully-engulfed’ house fire in Dayton Monday
- Arbitrator upholds firing of former Centerville police sergeant
- Riverside Police ask for help identifying theft suspect