DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Crews responded to reports of a possible fire at The Front Row Bar and Grille on Monday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS that when firefighters arrived just after 9 p.m. at the scene in the 2400 block of Catalpa Drive, it appeared that someone had set two tires on fire behind the restaurant.
No serious damage or injuries were reported.
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center
- Cleveland Browns activate wide receiver Jarvis Landry