DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Miami Valley Hospital celebrated Halloween early with trick-or-treating.
Each child was dressed up in a costume, some of them made by the staff.
“It’s awesome,” said Krista Sheehan, Associate Nurse Manager with the NICU. “We love being able to celebrate these milestones and these happy moments with our families here.”
Their siblings also collected candy so they could be closer to their growing family.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Vaping cases decreasing after school district introduces cessation classes
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- Ryan Reynolds says he related to Peloton actress’ plight
- ‘They’re the best in the world;’ Dayton officers honored for actions during mass shooting
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Thursday 12 Dec 2019