DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Taco Bell is testing out their new Crispy Tortilla Chicken right here in Dayton starting Thursday.
Crispy Tortilla Chicken features Taco Bell’s new premium, all-white meat chicken seasoned in bold jalapeno buttermilk-flavored marinade, and rolled in a crunchy tortilla chip coating.
The strips will be served with a signature new Creamy Chili Pepper Sauce, and you can also have it served inside a taco.
Officials with Taco Bell tell 2 NEWS their Test Kitchen created nearly 100 iterations before landing on the current recipe.
Starting Thursday, the menu item will test in Houston and Dayton before being released everywhere in 2020.
You can order the taco for $1.99, $2.99 for a 2-piece, $3.99 for a 3-piece and can be found in $5 and $7 boxes.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Christmas trees for tornado relief: Holiday fundraiser gives back to Trotwood community
- House to vote on bill lowering prescription drug prices
- Lawmakers at odds over how to lower prescription drug prices
- Judiciary Committee begins deliberations on articles of impeachment
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes