DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A new traveling exhibit will make its way through Dayton and the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, celebrating Wounded Warrior dogs.
The exhibit, titled “Canine Warriors – Courage and Sacrifice, Always Beside You” features eight Wounded Warrior Dogs and four Canine War Dogs wooden sculptures, created by Ohio master craftsman James Mellick.
In addition to the exhibit, there will be art from the Air Force Art Program depicting working military dogs.
The exhibit runs from Nov. 8 through Jan. 31, 2020 at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force.
- Montgomery County announces 2021 dog licenses are now on sale
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- Nurse brags on TikTok about defying COVID-19 restrictions, put on administrative leave
- Xenia Community Schools announce move to remote learning model until February