CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – A new dining facility opened with a soft launch at Cedarville University on Monday in preparation for its grand opening on August 15.
In addition to Chick-fil-A, a dining option called Tossed that features salads and wraps will be housed in the new dining facility.
Pioneer College Caterers, Cedarville University’s food vendor and a Chick-fil-A licensee, will operate both restaurants while abiding by all COVID-19 protocols.
Cedarville will welcome students back on Getting Started weekend, August 14 through 16. The university will open with “Caring Well. Staying Well.” protocols in place.
To learn more, click here.
- National Cheeseburger Day at Jimmie’s Ladder 11
- Buck’s Giannis wins second consecutive MVP award, per reports
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year
- Three people taken to hospital after crash