DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Common Pleas Court adopted new safety protocols and invested in keeping its facilities clean. This includes the purchase of seven Aerobiotix machines.
The machines were purchased with CARES Act funding and will be used daily to clean the air.
Aerobiotix machines were developed by a local doctor and are manufactured in Miamisburg.
“When we tested this thing against test viruses, basically any virus that entered that chamber did not survive the trip. Then it goes through another filter process and back into the room. A room this size, it will exchange the room air a couple times an hour,” said Dr. David Kirschman.
The machines are used in surgical centers across the country in addition to mask-wearing, increased cleaning, and social distancing measures.
- ‘We just need to be us’: Browns ready for Sunday matchup against Kansas City
- Ohio launches new online COVID-19 vaccine location tool
- With God’s Grace helping hundreds of people with free grocery store
- Girl Scout cookie season is continuing with safety measures for COVID-19
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration