CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The 18-month old child that was injured in a crash on SR-4 on Thanksgiving has died, according to police.
The Springfield post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol tells 2 NEWS that the family informed OSP of the toddler’s death early Sunday morning.
The child was taken to Dayton Children’s by air care after a two-car crash on Thursday morning.
Kile Cooper, a 22-year-old driver of one of the cars, was also injured in the crash. Ciera Jones, 29, was also in the car with Cooper.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Columbus Mayor Ginther to hold press conference after fatal shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant
- Man fatally shot by sheriff’s deputy in Elizabeth City, North Carolina
- Factory making J&J vaccine was dirty, improperly run, FDA inspection found
- Child tax credit: Enhanced credit could be extended through 2025
- Mercy Health to recognize volunteers at drive-thru events