MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating a fiery car accident turned fatal Saturday night in Miami County.
Three people are dead after two cars collided on State Route 49 near North Montgomery County Line Road just before 9:30 p.m. Miami County Sheriff’s Office said a preliminary investigation found a car crossed over the median and hit the other vehicle head on.
The three victims were pronounced dead on arrival.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation however, Miami County Sheriff’s Office says there is some evidence that alcohol may have played a factor in the crash.
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season
- Last chance to vote in round one of our Christmas movie bracket
- Yellow Springs holiday tradition continues for more than a century thanks to generosity of a former slave
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: State surpasses 400,000 cases
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals