DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-75 northbound near Benchwood Road caused a heavy traffic backup Friday afternoon.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, the left lanes were closed in the area between Benchwood Road and I-70 until crews could clear the scene.
There was also a crash at Needmore Road, where traffic appeared to be down to one lane in the area.
Officials have not yet confirmed if anyone was injured in either crash.
- 5.5 magnitude quake rattles Southern California
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Inmate back in custody after stealing law enforcement vehicle
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card