DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-75 northbound near Benchwood Road caused a heavy traffic backup Friday afternoon.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, the left lanes were closed in the area between Benchwood Road and I-70 until crews could clear the scene.
There was also a crash at Needmore Road, where traffic appeared to be down to one lane in the area.
Officials have not yet confirmed if anyone was injured in either crash.
- Small pharmacies in Miami Valley wait to receive vaccines
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- 1 injured after crashing into pole in Dayton
- Woman wins over $302K playing slot machine at Las Vegas airport