BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Several Bar Louie locations closed overnight without warning, including some in the Miami Valley.
The restaurants located at Austin Landing and at The Greene both have closed down permanently. Bar Louie has not released any reason for the closings.
According to the Facebook pages for both locations, January 25th was the last day of business. Bar Louie thanked their loyal guests and invited people to visit the Columbus location.
Bar Louie restaurants have also closed across the state, including the locations in Anderson Township and Oakley Station near Cincinnati and a restaurant in Toledo.
- 2 Guard members with ‘ties’ to fringe right militias removed from Biden inauguration
- Infant found with mother’s body in parked vehicle in Missouri
- $1M Powerball ticket sold, unclaimed in Springfield
- Virginia charter boat owner who banned Democrats from his vessel charged with participating in Capitol insurrection
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election