DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – U.S. 35 westbound is reopen after a crash involving at least five vehicles occurred near Germantown Street Wednesday night.
Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS the accident happened just before 9:50 p.m.
Three of the four lanes of traffic were blocked due to the crash and crews shut down the highway in the area until the scene can be cleared.
Injuries were reported, though officials could not immediately speak to the severity of the injuries or what may have caused the crash.
- Vandalia residents react to Trump’s planned visit Monday
- DeChambeau blasts way to U.S. Open title
- Reds cash in on White Sox control woes for 7-3 victory
- ‘Renaissance man;’ Dayton artist chosen to paint Oregon District mural on Fifth St. bridge
- SWAT standoff ends in Dayton when man taken into custody